Tuesday, September 30, 2008

OHHH the things they say...

In the past couple of weeks, Ian's personality has started to really pop out and so have his language skills. The things that come out of his mouth make us laugh so hard and sometimes ask "What??"

Here are some of our favorites:

-While listening to daddy's music in the car Ian informed me that "Mommy -- this is how I ROCK!"

-After finishing a dinner he liked, Ian looked up at me and said "Not bad Mommy"

-When he looked at the baby's 7 week ultrasound he said that "Hmmmm, that not baby!"

-If he doesn't want to go upstairs or do something for me he claims "Oh no, me too old" (I think Nano helped out with this one)

-He found out his shoes were in the car when he wanted to leave the house and right on que he expressed his feelings "Oh damit"

No comments: