Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Funny things from Ian

Ian is getting more adorable by the day and his brain is on overdrive lately! I love it and here are some of my favorite conversations...



  • When talking about Santa he had several revelations-- I asked him what he wanted ask for in his letter to Santa and he decided that Santa could just figure it out! He already knows everything else. (then he thought about it more and decided he should ask for something specific like Handy Manny tools)



  • When we were figuring how Santa would get in the house he was very concerned that Santa would make a hole in the wall ! (maybe he knows how "handy" his dad is with home repair projects) And he wouldn't fit in the fire place. And landing on the roof--he wasn't convinced.



  • Today he asked me for the first time who is God? and what does he look like? We talked for a while and then I told him God could look different to different people. He decided that God is Tall with Long Legs. Beautiful !!



  • I just thought it was a great idea to get all the boys presents wrapped while they were with the grandparents and was so proud of myself. Well--not suprizing--this one bit me in the booty.. Ian was so upset he couldn't open them--grrrrr.... So I pimped Santa and told him that Daddy and I called Santa and he said that we couldn't open them until Christmas. Still so frustrated but I thought this one was won--yeah right. As we were in the car to go have dinner with Santa, he informed me that he would be asking Santa if he could open just one present... Smartie--called my bluff!!

No comments: