Friday, December 4, 2009

More funny

So anyone that knows us in the last 7 months knows how we have struggled with Luke's sleep. It's not been easy to get the little guy to take naps or sleep without waking 2-3 times per night. We are finally turning a corner with the sleep but not before I was almost committed!! Sometimes Ian and I talk funny about Luke and his sleep and I said that maybe we should just throw him away ! OK.. not my finest mother moment but we were just joking around. Later that night, Ian told Marco that I wanted to throw the baby in the trash but he just thinks we need to recycle him! Watch what you say but I am still laughing.


The neighbors behind our house have decided to decorate their house with lights in the back and on the deck. Ian peeked through the trees and decided the lights were monster eyes. (Monsters are actually getting a ton of discussion time in our family right now!) I asked Ian if it was a good monster and he said NO! He is a bad monster that wants to steal Christmas. I asked Ian if he would protect our Christmas and he said that he could until he was tired then I would have to do it. Then he told me that to scare the monster away, I would just have to tell him it was Halloween!

No comments: