Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Sweet Sweet Boys

It's funny, I don't often write on the blog to the boys but more often write what we do from day to day.  Tonight is one of those nights in a million.  I just love bedtime from the splashing around in the tubby to story time to cuddles as the night ends.  Maybe because I am a night person to the core or maybe it's because I love to quietly ease into sleepy time.  Doesn't matter but I really love the special time with the boys.  Luke, my little wild man, always growling and yelling at the world, you were so sweet and just enchanting tonight.  I loved our tubby time and our first real story time.  You loved reading and flipping through the 'Goodnight Moon' book and looking at all the bright colors.  I hope I always remember how easy and calm you were tonight!  And Ian--we have so much fun together reading, giggling and making up little stories about Daddy (shhh.. I won't tell) as you get ready for sleep.  I absolutely adore that you still want Mommy to give you hugs and cuddles--I know the day is coming that you will be way to cool to want me around.  Thank you both for giving me these wonderful nights!! 

No comments: