Thursday, January 6, 2011

More funny Ianisms

So it may be a little silly to write down so many of the funny things Ian says but it's the simple things that make me smile.  I smile every time I reread the posts of how the big man is growing and love the glimpses into what he is really thinking.

-I was so excited to show him a picture of me and my brother and sister sitting on Santa's lap thinking there would be such a great moment shared.  Ian's comment "MOMMY--Why were you a boy when you were little?"  (yes mother--thank you for the delightful Dorthy Hammel (spelling ??) haircut)!

-After a completely awful attempt at dinner (I actually burned the frozen pizza so severely that a layer of smoke flooded the downstairs), I was telling Marco that I was a total failure today and Ian chimed up "Really Mommy, I thought you were just half a failure!".  

-When  I was trying to get Ian's week scheduled I told him what we had planned and after a little thought he told me "OK mommy, this sounds good but when do I get a day off?!" 

No comments: